These are step-by-step instructions. For additional questions about this page or any other technical support issues please contact support [at] lek.net or call 330.762.2040 during regular business hours.
These instructions are also available as a pdf file.
This guide will explain how to create a forward that forwards to multiple email addresses using QmailAdmin. For the purposes of this guide, the forward will be named myforward and the email addresses to forward to are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Log into http://qmailadmin.lek.net using the appropriate user name, password and domain name.
- Once logged in, click ‘New Forward’ under Quick Links.
- On the ‘Add Forward’ page create a new forward using only the first destination email address.
- After the new forward is created you will be redirected to a page that shows all forwards for the current domain.
- Click the pencil & paper icon next to the forward name to modify the forward. Add the second email address in the destination box, and click the ‘Add’ button.
- The Modify page will reload showing the second email address as part of the forward. From here you can add another destination address to the forward, proceed to the main menu, or log out.
For questions regarding this document, or other technical support issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330.762.2040 during regular business hours.